- On a quarterly basis, Heward Investment Management Inc. provides clients with an investment commentary, performance reports, portfolio appraisals, and a detailed summary of purchases and sales.
- A capital gains report is available upon client request.
- Custodians, RBC Investor and Treasury Services and National Bank Independent Network (NBIN), send monthly statements listing: all securities held, all purchases and sales, all dividends and interest collected, and any monies paid out.
- In addition to providing all necessary annual summaries for year-end accounting, custodians provide ‘T5’ and ‘T3’ documentation for income trusts.
- RBC also provides an annual capital gains summary.
How often do you report to me? What should I expect?
Comments Off on How often do you report to me? What should I expect? Comments