Heward Pooled Funds: Fact Sheets as of September 30th, 2021
Heward Canadian Dividend Growth Fund Q3 2021 Heward Equity Fund Q3 2021 Heward Income Fund Q3 2021 Heward Global ......
“At Heward, our principal objective is to protect and increase our clients’ wealth. Our clients trust us to avoid unnecessary risk and to assist them in sharing the success with future generations”
James Heward, President
For over 30 years, our team has worked diligently with clients and advisors to best understand and achieve their individual investment goals and risk tolerance. Our stable and experienced investment team has more than 200 years of combined experience. We aim to provide long-term capital growth while minimizing your exposure to risk and volatility. This is achieved through our prudent and disciplined investment process. Portfolio management is our sole business and we work with a vast network of like-minded professionals in managing your wealth. Typical events in our client’s lives can include;
- Selling a business
- Inheritance and intergenerational wealth
- Planning for retirement
- Enjoying retirement
- Consolidating investment managers
Through years of personalized service and dedication, the firm is proud to have cultivated strong intergenerational relationships with our clients and partners.
Heward Investment Management Inc. offers pooled funds, mutual funds and separately managed accounts (SMA’s) for pensions, endowments, foundations, charities and institutions. Our goal is to provide long-term capital appreciation with lower risk, while protecting capital. Since 1981 we have managed our portfolios with dedication and focus. We will work closely with consultants and wealth professionals to create customized solutions and on-going reporting and support.
- Our investment style is growth at a reasonable price (GARP), but not any price
- We combine top-down macro analysis with bottom-up fundamental analysis
- Team approach to all mandates
- Stable and consistent team of portfolio managers
- Consistent, long-term risk-adjusted performance through changing economic environments
- Active management
Heward Pool Funds
- Heward Canadian Dividend Growth Fund
- Heward Equity Fund
- Heward Income Fund
- Heward Global Leaders Fund