The firm manages several types of investment mandates. Investment mandates are governed by their respective IPS, but generally fall into one of the following five mandates:
- Global Balanced Mandate: capital preservation and long-term growth.
- Global Balanced Growth Mandate: prioritizes long-term growth over capital preservation.
- Global Conservative Balanced Mandate: prioritizes capital preservation over long-term growth.
- Global Equity Mandate: long-term growth
- Global Fixed Income Mandate: Income and capital preservation
For more information, please see Section 3.1- Segregated Account Mandates